21 Feb 2024

‘Classic Christmas Ornament Trio’- Santa - by Sharon Pope.

My second Christmas Ornament for the 12 in 24ornamentstitchalong with Carol from the Stitching Dream Blogspot was started on 13th February

and after five days of stitching it’s done and ready for fully finishing.

Although these little rounds have some quite intense stitching in them, with lots of half stitches in (although I didn't work them because I was stitching on Aida) they are so enjoyable to stitch.  So much so, I went straight on and started the third and final one, which is the Christmas Tree,

The Reindeer, was stitched last year.

Chart - ‘Classic Christmas Ornament Trio’ – Just Cross Stitch, Christmas Ornament Special 2017

Designer - Sharon Pope.

Fabric - 16ct Aida that I tea/coffee dyed.

Threads - Called for DMC threads (where I have them) DMC and Anchor substitutes.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

2 comments:

  1. Santa is so cute...you can see the twinkle in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, well done on getting your second ornament stitched up and the third one started!

    ReplyDelete