18 Jan 2024

When I Think Of Winter - Puntini Puntini

 Yah!   I have my second FFO of the year and another pillow for my rather merger looking  ‘Winter’ tire tray.

‘When I Dream Of Winter’ was one of my ‘NYE 12 x 12’ starts on New Year’s Eve.

 Well, as you can see it’s all finished.

The chart came with the two buttons and I also purchased the pin set that went with it, but I can’t help thinking that’s an angry looking Cardinal, Lol!

I finished the pillow with snowballs which are actually a crocheted puff stitch braid that I made

and it now lives in my tire tray, that’s all set out for winter.


 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x


When I Think Of Winter

Designer -  When I think Of Winter

Fabric – 32ct Linen – Dune from Chromatic Alchemy

Threads – Called for DMC’s and some substitutions

 

 


6 comments:

  1. Great finish, Sue....love your puffy snowballs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stasi, I was so pleased with the way they turned out. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. It was my first Puntini Puntini stitch and it definitely won't be the last. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete
  3. What a cute finish, Sue! I do love those giant "snowballs" on the trim. It looks so nice in your tiered tray of winter finishes. Hope you have a relaxing, stitch-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, the snowballs were so fun to crochet. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete