17 Jan 2024

Santa's & Snowmen - Prairie Schooler

 I had a day of fully finishing a few things yesterday and first up were the two remaining Snowmen from Prairie Schooler ‘Santa’s & Snowmen’ chart. 

It was also my opportunity to join in with the  #ffochallenge2024  on Instagram, Jen & Penny.

Just like the first two, I finished these two snowmen as little flats, so I could interchange them in the tray I used at Christmas with the Santa’s.



Just two Santa’s left to stitch and I will have completed the whole set of 8.


 Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

Santa’s & Snowmen

Designer -  The Prairie Schooler

Fabric – 36ct Wren – Picture The Plus

Threads – DMC’s from stash

2 comments:

  1. Both are so adorable. Well done on getting them in finished form!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. I'm so pleased to be able to display this winter. I still have the last two Santa's to stitch but I'll do those later in the year. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete