11 Jan 2024

Welcome to ‘Palace of the Winds’ Wednesday!

Some people like to have structure to their stitching and know what they will be working on and when.

Now that definitely doesn’t apply to me because I don’t usually have many wips on the go and unless I’m working on something that has a deadline, I tend to pick up whatever takes my fancy and quite often stitch on it until it’s finished.

That’s all changing this year though because I've created ‘Palace of the Winds Wednesday’ for myself, in an effort to get the first of my two oldest wips finished this year.

I started 'Palace of the Winds' from Jan Hicks almost a year ago, January 14th to be precise and I only worked on it for 19 days in all, so it’s time to get a wiggle on and get it finished.

This is where I left it

And yesterday I worked on the left-hand side.

Today I had a lovely colourful delivery and a new start on this sweet crocheted pram/cot cover to get underway this evening.


 

Happy Stitching and Crocheting!

Sue

x

  

Palace of the Winds

Designer - Jan Hicks Designs

Fabric – 36ct Evenweave – Light Grey

Threads – Cottage Garden  Threads

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your stitching project, Sue! And that baby blanket and hat are just the sweetest! Oh, my--makes me wish I knew how to crochet :) Have fun and hope this weekend is filled with lots of creative time ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been crocheting since I was about 6, so around 60 years!! You should give crochet a go, it's really is so simple. There are lots of great tutorials on You Tube to get you started. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stitching! Sue xx

      Delete