7 Jan 2024

Santa’s & Snowmen - part 6 of 8

 

My second finish of the year and the last of the Prairie Schooler Snowmen from the Santa’s and Snowmen chart.

I’ve loved working on these and will come back to finish the two remaining Santa's, later in the year.

With that little one under my belt and staying with the winter theme,  I picked up another of my wips from New Years Eve,  ‘When I Think Of Winter’ from Puntini Puntini. 

This is where it was left after an hours stitching on New Years Eve.

And this is where it is now.

 Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

Santas & Snowmen

Designer -  The Prairie Schooler

Fabric – 36ct Wren – Picture The Plus

Threads – DMC’s from stash

 

When I Think Of Winter

Designer -  When I think Of Winter

Fabric – 32ct Linen – Dune from Chromatic Alchemy

Threads – Called for DMC’s and some substitutions


*************

4 comments:

  1. Another cute little snow guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's about as close as I want to get to the snow lol, but the temperature is dropping over here and snow is forecast, so it's time to get out the woolie hats and gloves!

      Delete
  2. Darling PS snowman finish, Sue! You have made awesome progress on the winter piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Robin. I just to fully finish the three pieces now!! Happy Stitching! Sue xx

      Delete