4 Jan 2024

Santa’s & Snowmen - part 5 of 8

 I don’t have much in the way of winter things to put out in my sewing room, so I’ve decided to concentrate on working on some of the  winter projects I started on New Year’s Eve, in an effort to get them finished and displayed.

With that in mind, I picked up one of the Snowmen from Prairie Schooler ‘Santa’s & Snowmen’ and he has become my first finish of 2024.


Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

Santas & Snowmen

Designer -  The Prairie Schooler

Fabric – 36ct Wren – Picture The Plus

Threads – DMC’s from stash


4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite snowmen. I have stitched it a couple times in exchanges or a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are sweet, aren't they . Thanks for stopping by. Sue x

      Delete
  2. An Adorable snowman....you just can't beat Prairie Schooler designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right Stasi. I've not stitched many PS designs up until recently but I'm definitely hooked. Happy Stitching! Sue xx

      Delete