1 Dec 2023

Happy December.

At last, December is here and we are on the countdown to the big day.

That means it’s the start of the new Holiday Countdown 2023 , a stitchy advent,  put together by EvertoteModern Folk Embrodery and Roxy Floss Co


Day one is all ready to open and I've pulled out my Evertote project bag from a couple of years back to keep it all in. 

 T
his evening I’ll be stitching the first part.


December 1st also means I’m off to my first virtual  ‘Jingle Ball’…..please be gentle with me because I've never done anything as technical as this.


If you're going, I hope to 'see' you there.....if I can get in the door, that is and if you see my wandering around looking very lost, please save me and say hi,  Lol!

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X


2 comments:

  1. How did the Jingle Ball go for you? I was with four friends and we had hoped to be able to mirror the Ball on my friends TV and all watch at once, but couldn't figure that out. It didn't seem fun to each be on our own device so we gave up. I hope you enjoyed it! I did manage to buy a couple designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame you couldn't figure it out Stasi. I did go to the ball but I was limited on time over the weekend, not enough to stop me shopping though! I got the two ornament books which I'm so pleased with and also a Jeanette Douglass chart. I do love her designs. Happy Stitching. Sue x There may be a something on it's way to you!

    ReplyDelete