8 Dec 2023

Christmas Countdown Sal 2023

 I’ve not shown my progress on my Countdown Sal fromEvertote, Roxy Floss Co, & Modern Folk Embrodery so far but as we are now eight days in, I thought it was about time I shared.

As much as I enjoyed last year’s band sampler, 

I’m enjoying this much more and I think it’s because the colours of the threads are so beautiful. 

Kerri has a knack for coming up such fun names and so far we have had Yule Be Pine, Cherry Blossom,  Fresh Cut, Frost & Found, Biscotti, Yonder, Mountain Range and day eight is a stunning deep burgundy called Sommelier.
So, here’s where we are at day seven and day eight is ready to go.

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

 Christmas Countdown  Sal 2023 

Fabric – 36ct Turtle Dove – Roxy Floss Co

Threads – Roxy Floss Co

Chart – Modern Folk Embroidery

 

4 comments:

  1. You are right, Sue! What beautiful colors those are. I have never tried Roxy Floss, but I think I'll have to look into trying a color or two. Enjoy your latest SAL! And have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the days go by the colour are getting even more amazing. Kerri the dyer has a great talent. Do try the cottons if you have the chance because they are good value for money, having 8 yards in each skein. xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Stasi, I'm enjoying this one even more than last years chart and that was amazing at the time! xxx

      Delete