7 Nov 2023

Smell My Feet – La-D-Da

 Since my brother moved to West Mersea, near Colchester a couple of years back, I don’t get to see him as often as I used to but this past weekend we were able to get together.  

My cousin Jane and I drove up to the island for a family party to celebrate the 40th birthday of a second cousin.

It was wonderful seeing everyone but there was no time to get any stitching in, although I did manage to get some in during the week.

I finished  ‘Smell My Feet’ from La-D-Da.

The only change I made was to give mine Mauve and Green stripy stockings.

Chart – Smell My Feet

Designer – La-D-Da

Fabric – 36ct Ooak – Roxy  Floss Co

Threads – Silky (Black)  & DMC

Stitched – 1 floss thread over 2 linen threads.

That was the extent of my stitching, but the good news is that my hand held out.  It’s feeling much better now, despite still getting some twinges in it, so resting it had definitely helped.

I’m undecided what to stitch next.

Part of me still wants to stitch Autumn, but I’m also itching to get started on my Christmas stitching and have a pile of charts kitted and ready to go.

 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get away and visit with family, Sue! Your finish is lovely and I like her socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great change up on the socks...very witch-y! Glad your hand is feeling better; I know it's hard not to stitch when you are "itching" to!

    ReplyDelete