3 Oct 2023

Which Witch- La-D-Da

 Ding Dong the Witch is Dead………….well not dead exactly, just finished!

I had hoped to have her completed by the last day of September but things got in the way and she didn’t cross the finishing line until yesterday, but every stitch was a joy.

My only changes were to the date which I altered to the UK format and adding my own initials.

Thank you to Evertote for putting such a great kit together. Everything from the chart to the project bag were just perfect.

This is my second project using the Roxy Floss Co threads and I’m really looking forward to starting my Christmas Countdown on the 1st December.

I’ve ordered a frame from Picture Frames Express and hopefully that won’t be too long in arriving, but while I’m waiting  I’ve stitched a little bit more on Blackbird Designs, Mighty Acorn.


 


Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

Chart – Which Witch?

Designer – La D Da

Fabric – 28ct Linen – Ooak

Dyer – Roxy Floss Co

Floss – Roxy Floss Co – Vampish

Stitched  - 2 floss threads over 2 linen threads

4 comments:

  1. Your witch is so cute with her BIG hoop skirt and the little black cat perching on it. I love the Mighty Acorn piece...fall colors are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stasi. Because this is the first year I've had the dresser to display things on, I'm trying to focus on things to go on it, hence all the Autumn/Halloween pieces and like you, I'm loving the Autumn shades. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful finish, Sue! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. I'm looking forward to seeing her in her frame! Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete