1 Oct 2023

Autumn Dream - Cottage Garden Samplings.

 Happy October everyone.


Well, it’s a wrap!!

Last night I put the final stitches into ‘Autumn Dream’ from Cottage Garden Samplings, all I have to do now is sort out a suitable frame for it.


This is my sixth in the series and I have another two kitted and ready to go, but I think I’m going to leave them until next year to start because I’m still in the grove to stitch Autumn and Winter, as well as some Christmas stitching.



Halloween stitching is on the agenda too and last night I also worked a little more on ‘Which Witch’ from La-D-Da.

With a little bit of luck and as long as no one disturbs me this afternoon, she will be done by this evening I hope, and then it’s back to Mighty Acorn and may be a new start.

  

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

 Chart – Autumn Dream – The Songbird’s Garden Series (11)

Designer –Vinniey P S Tan – Cottage Garden Samplings

Fabric – 36ct Linen -  Nicholas Flamel Designs (custom dyed - Sanguine)

Threads – Weeks Dye Works (called for)

Stitched – 1 floss thread over 2 linen threads.

 

*************

Chart – Which Witch

Designer –La-D-Da

Fabric – 28ct Linen – Ooak – Roxy Floss Co.

Floss - Vampish –Roxy Floss Co

Stitched  - 2 floss threads over 2 linen threads

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall piece....so love the autumn Colors. Happy October!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stasi, I think this is my favourite of the series so far. Happy Stitching! x

      Delete
  2. Well done on your Dream finish, Sue! Love the colors in this one! You have made awesome progress on Which Witch. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, of all the ones I've stitched in the series so far, I've enjoyed stitching this one the most. Happy Stitching! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh, I just love this one, Sue! I've stitched four in this series and really need to pull this one out and stitch it. It's just so perfect for Autumn! Happy October to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I felt too Carol. I've loved them all so far but this is my favourite one, Happy Stitching! xx

    ReplyDelete