19 Sept 2023

Autumn Dream - Cottage Garden Samplings

 

 I'm still enjoying getting some Autumn stitching done and have a few more charts in waiting, but for now, here's a little update in how 'Autumn Dream' is coming along.

I started it on 28th August and this is where I’ve got to.

 It’s my 6th in a series of 12 but I’m only planning on doing 11 of them.


 

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

 Chart – Autumn Dream – The Songbird’s Garden Series (11)

Designer –Vinniey P S Tan – Cottage Garden Samplings

Fabric – 36ct Linen -  Nicholas Flamel Designs (custom dyed - Sanguine)

Threads – Weeks Dye Works (called for)

Stitched – 1 floss thread over 2 linen threads.

4 comments:

  1. Autumn Dream is looking lovely, Sue. Such a pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole series have had beautiful colours in the pallets Robin. Vinney definitely has the eye when designing. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Stasi, I've enjoyed working om every single one of the so far. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete