15 Sept 2023

Gossamer Slipper - Bothy Threads

 My second FFo in a week, what’s going on!

Yes, I finally got all the back stitch cobwebs finished last night, then headed out to The Range to find a frame this morning, and low and behold it’s done.

I must admit I had worries about my decision to change the fabric from White 14ct Aida to Mauve 36ct Linen but now it’s done, I’m really happy.


Happy Stitching!

Sue

X


 Kit – Gossamer Slipper

Designer – Sally King – Bothy Threads

Fabric – 36ct Mauve Linen from Coffee Craft Fabrics (changed from 14ct white Aida in kit)

Threads - from Kit

Stitched – 1 floss thread over 2 linen threads.

 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely finish, Sue! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, I did enjoy working on it. Happy Stitching! Sue x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Stasi, it was fun to stitch and all the back stitching wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Happy Stitching! Sue x

    ReplyDelete