1 Jun 2021

The Final Ten Days of Stitch May-nia.

 My last Saturday to Friday stitch for May-nia 2021 was spent working on ‘The Song Bird’s Garden’ series, ‘from Cottage Garden Samplings.  

‘Have Faith’, is the fifth panel I’ve worked on from the series and just like the rest, this one is so pretty.

It was a shame to put it away at the end of the seven day because I’m quite close to a finish, so when it comes out again I should be able to complete it fairly quickly.

 Then, for the last three days of May I thought I would do something small and pulled out Little Sheep Virtues ‘Hope’ from Little House Needlework and managed to finish it and get a small start on ‘Love’.


So, that was my Stitch Maynia 2021, it was my first and definitely not my last.  I had so much fun!

Now it’s onto June and I’m joining in with my first ‘virtual’ Cross Stitch Summer Camp.

Cross Stich Camp is on Facebook and Instagram and is the brain child of Sheri, also known as the Colorado Cross Stitcher in the cross stitch world and it will run through June, July and August, so remember to check back to see what I will be up to. 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget, if you visit me and have a blog, please let me know, so I can come and visit you.  I would love to hear from you. 

 Happy Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X

 


No comments:

Post a Comment