23 May 2021

Stitch May-nia Continues

 

I can’t believe how fast we are flying through May and the fact that we are already three weeks into Stitch Maynia, which also means it’s time to move onto my next project.

 

My third stitch was a bargain that I picked up from a de-stash group on Facebook.

Someone was selling the ‘Three Butterflies’ sampler chart from Rosewood Manor complete with all the DMC threads, so I couldn’t pass it up.

The picture on the chart doesn’t do it justice because it is so pretty.


So here is where I got to after 7 days of stitching.

Needless to say, once again, I didn’t want to put it away, but yesterday was the day for my Saturday swap and I now have a little start on The Songbird’s Garden, ‘Have Faith’, which I will be stitching on for seven days before my final swap for Stitch Maynia 2021.


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget, if you visit me and have a blog, please let me know, so I can come and visit you.  I would love to hear from you. 

  

Happy Crafting!

(Whatever you passion may be)

Sue

X












1 comment: