28 Jul 2026

More Beach Rules

 As you know, over the summer I have been stitching ‘Beach Rules’ from Primrose Cottage.

But instead of stitching it as the model was stitched, I decided to stitch individual panels and make little pin pillows to fill my tier tray.

My 6th panel, ‘Make Memories’, which was a wip from last month is now stitched and ready to be ffo’d,


along with ‘Build Sandcastles, which was stitched last month.

I then started and finished ‘Roll with the Tides’, the final panel of the project.


I’m not sure I’m ready to start stitching for autumn just yet, but I do know I’m in need of a break from the sea side theme after that little lot.  

So my plan is hold back the other three charts, ’Salty Kisses’, 'Beach Quaker’ and 'Sea, Sand & Stitching’, that I purchased from Primrose Cottage at the same time as ‘Beach Rules’, until next year and for now just FFO the final three panels and leave it at that.  

 
But don’t forget to keep an eye out for the final unveiling of my little collection.

 

Happy  Stitching!

Sue

X

Beach Rules

Designer – Primrose Cottage

Fabric – 36ct Hand Dyed Linen – Coffee Craft Fabrics

Threads – 

Classic Color Works

Black Coffee

Blue Corn - sub to How Do You Blue (Roxy Floss Co)

Caribbean Waters - sub to Take A Bough (Roxy Floss Co)

Cherry Cobbler

Deep Blue Sea - sub to Mountain Range (Roxy Floss Co)

Peanut Brittle - sub to Tahiti Orange (Classic Colorworks)

Sassy Brass - sub to Colonel Mustard (Roxy Floss Co)

Storm Lake Sunrise - sub to Oink(Roxy Floss Co)

Trail Dust

DMC

B5200

503  - sub to Whistler (Roxy Floss Co)

No comments:

Post a Comment