24 Mar 2024

‘Classic Christmas Ornament Trio’- Santa - by Sharon Pope.

 Once again it’s been a few weeks since I posted here on my blog and I have quite a bit to share with you, so instead of making it one long post I’ll split it up.

The first things I have to share are my Classic Christmas Ornaments.

Last time I had made a new start on the third of the trio for my March  #12in24ornamentstitchalong.

This is now finished

I have really enjoyed stitching these ornaments but like all the DMC ornament kits I've seen, the stitching is quite intense, with lots of colour changes and back stitching.

While I was fully finishing the Christmas Tree, I also pulled out last month’s one and fully finished that at the same time.

As with the first one, I crocheted the trim, using a skein of DMC Coloris (4517)


Chart - ‘Classic Christmas Ornament Trio’ – Just Cross Stitch,   Christmas Ornament Special 2017

Designer - Sharon Pope.

Fabric - 16ct Aida that I tea/coffee dyed.

Threads - Called for DMC threads (where I have them) DMC and Anchor substitutes.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

1 comment: