1 Feb 2024

Palace of the Winds Wednesdays - First Month

 Happy February all....and we have an extra day of stitching this year because it's a Leap Year!


I’m so pleased that I came up with the idea of 'Palace of the Winds Wednesdays' because it’s really working for me and I had some great progress throughout January.

Here’s where I was at the start of the month.

And this is where I am now

It’s in Pattern Keeper, so for February I’m also going to try and remember to keep a note of how many stitched I do each day too.

Here's yesterday's progress.


Sadly, the 'Chatelaine Weekender' isn't working as well for me.

I think the reason is that I’m not enjoying stitching the 1 over one butterflies, I just find them so daunting.  I promise that I won't neglect it as much as I did last year though,  because I want it to be finish.

 Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

Palace of the Winds

Designer - Jan Hicks Designs

Fabric – 36ct Evenweave – Light Grey

Threads – Cottage Garden  Threads

 


 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful progress on this pretty piece, Sue! I wondered about those butterflies--they look quite intricate and detailed. Not sure I could stitch something that complicated :) Hope you are having a lovely weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete