11 Sept 2023

Not The Weekend Planned But I Still Had Fun!

 So, as I said on Saturday, my weekend plans had to change and I  decided to stitch all weekend instead.

I got off to a good start with Which Witch, from La-D-Da.

I don’t often stitch with just one colour floss but not having to keep changing really does help it grow quickly. 

I’m working with ‘Vampish’ from Roxy Floss Co, a Black with Purple undertones and it’s so lush, I love it! 

The 28ct Ooak Linen is also from Roxy Floss Co.

Here’s where I got to on Saturday.

Then I decided to pick up Gossamer Slipper from Bothy Threads and make a start on all the back stitching. 

I managed to finish all the leaves and branches, the cats and pumpkin but I wasn’t ready to tackle all the cobwebs just yet because they are going to need some concentration.

My final stitch over the weekend was my 12 in 23 Christmas Ornament and it’s a Jim Shore, Mill Hill Kit.

This one is Christmas Spirit Santa.

I think I will carry on working on him until he’s finished.

Happy Stitching!

Sue

X

4 comments:

  1. It looks like your birthday weekend of stitching was most productive, Sue! I love the floss and fabric combination for the La D Da piece. Beautiful color fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surprised myself how much I got done Robin. I don't normally stitch on dark fabric and really wasn't sure about it when I first saw it but Caroline at Evertote did a good job of putting the kit together. Happy Stitching!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a very productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's surprising what you can get done when you put your mind to it, Lol. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete