12 Feb 2023

12 in 23 - Ho, Ho, Ho – Ornament 2/12

 

This is a great challenge for doing a bit of stash busting and I’m able to pull out some smaller scrape of fabric and old threads.

As I was looking through some old magazines on Readly, I came across this cute Ho, Ho, Ho chart from Angel Stitchin.

It was in the 2017 Christmas Ornaments book from Just Cross Stitching and I know it was perfect for my February ornament for the 12 in 2023 challenge, hosted by @caroling55 on Instagram. 

I started it on the 8th February and FFo’d it on the 10th.

I just love how his moustache is stitched in Whisper thread and is fluffy, but mine need some more brushing!

 Happy Stitching!

Sue

x

  

Chart – Ho, Ho, Ho designed by Jan Fate of Angel Stitchin

Fabric - - 36ct Edinburgh Zweigart Linen

Colourway – ‘Country Mocha

Threads – From Stash – DMC -  321, 310,762,Blanc  Anchor - 218, 1009. Rainbow Gallery- Whisper White

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, Sue! I may be revisiting my JCS Christmas issues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your February ornament is just adorable, Sue! Such a great finish with the pompoms hanging down. So glad you are participating in the #12in23ornamentstitchalong. I just found you on IG and began following you :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete