18 Dec 2023

My Mystery Daily Stitch

 

In my last post I said that I had been working on something else, alongside my Holiday Countdown Sal and since the last showing I’ve added two more beautiful colours of Roxy Floss  thread to it.

Anyway, going back to the other project, last year I saw that there was a free embroidery sal from @em_bra_roidery, on Instagram, but by the time I saw it, it was a little late to start.  

Beatrice does a free Sal every year but I thought the trees from last year would be the perfect way to show off the flosses used on the Holiday Countdown so far.


So, on the first of December I stitched the three bands of grass and have been stitching one little tree each day ever since.


I didn’t know if there would be Brown or White floss coming, so I went ahead and added them.  The brown is a Roxy Floss Belsnickel, which was in last year’s countdown and the White is Picket Fence from The Gentle Art.


Happy Stitching!

Sue 

x





4 comments:

  1. I love the trees. I printed this out last year in the hopes of doing it this year...didn't happen...maybe 2024!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does a different one every year but the trees worked best to showcase the floss colours. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. It certainly made a change from stitching crosses all the time. xx

      Delete