4 Feb 2023

Winter Cross Stitch Camp

As we hit February, it means it’s time for ‘Winter Cross Stitch Camp’, hosted by the lovely Sheri from The Colorado Cross Stitcher.

This year the theme is ‘Collections’ and we have to stitch something to add to an already existing collection or start a new collection of something.


Because camp was going to coincide with me going into hospital for a hip replacement, I had to choose a project that would be easy to stitch while in hospital because I didn’t want to have to take a lamp and magnifier with me.

I decided to start a little collection of Spring and Easter Mill Hill ornaments but in the end it didn’t matter because my surgery was cancelled.

I still decided to go ahead and stitch them though and purchased three kits from the Spring Bouquet Collection.

Egg-ceptional, which is the one I have started and is a combination of cross stitch and beads

and then Mosaic and Lotus Eggs, that are 100% beads.

Here’s where I am with my start


Happy Camping!

Sue

X

1 comment: