18 Apr 2022

Chatelaine Weekender – Butterfly Lace Mandala

 I hope everyone is having a lovey Easter break and is getting lots of stitching in, but a word of caution……..

Keep the chocolate eggs away from your stitching; we don’t want chocolaty finger marks all over our projects, do we!

 

Although it’s a long Easter weekend break,  I’m keeping my ‘weekender’ to Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday as I usually do.

Here’s where I was when I picked her up on Friday evening.


My goal was to finish the outside flower border, made up with backstitch in the dreaded EdMar, rayon thread that I had so much trouble with last weekend and tiny little Jessica stitches for the flower heads.
Thankfully, I finished it with no visits from the frogs this time, and then I went on to start the lacy background, ready to place my second 1 over 1 butterfly.

 Happy Stitching!

Sue 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment